Fashion and Style are not the same I'd rather have style than be in fashion.

This blog is a scrapbook not a novel and it represents what I have done and will do.



“Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.”

Cecil Beaton

Skinheads

The GENIUS of the catwalk McQueen!

Fashion with a Conscience - BBC 2007

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6368001.stm

Mannequin Test Shoot

Today I was out and about early photographing with my 35mm at the market when I found a full length Mannequin. Carrying a mannequin through town raises quite a few eyebrows. I then spoke to Adam to announce my find. We had the studio booked for 4pm so this was perfect timing. In the studio we use a Dedo Light Kit with different filter sheets.
The filter sheets we used were: RED/GREEN
RED
RED/PURPLE
BLUE - Which I think would work better with a darker lip colour
YELLOW
And the actual lighting without a filter.
I used a shutter speed of 1/25 and 1/15 with an apeture of 4.5.
Photography: Moira Sprunt










I think it is very scary how real the mannequin looks. But I think this is a good thing as I would want her to look like a doll as this has been done so many times before. I like the idea of an illusion. To make people take a second look.

No comments:

Post a Comment