Fashion and Style are not the same I'd rather have style than be in fashion.

This blog is a scrapbook not a novel and it represents what I have done and will do.



“Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.”

Cecil Beaton

Skinheads

The GENIUS of the catwalk McQueen!

Fashion with a Conscience - BBC 2007

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6368001.stm

Phantasmagoria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Phantasmagoria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whilst in a tutorial with Adam Murray I was trying to get direction with the concept for the group. As myself and Adam Beazley had done 3 test shoots and 1 location shoot I felt unsure where to go with our object and the initial ideas.
Adam Murray showed me Phantasmogoria. I like the whole concept on illusion and the spectacle and even if we don't incorporate this in our final idea/concept/photoshoot this is something I will take on personally in my own practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment